Noah had a lot of fun on Halloween. Our church had a party for the kids with games and candy. Noah ran around the whole night yelling, "Argh, Matey!" He fully took on his role as a pirate! Brynley didn't know what to think of her costume, but was very kind to stay in it without complaining so I could take pictures.
Noah the Pirate and his loyal parrot, Brynley:
My cutie pie cooperating for a cute fall picture.
He loves to throw the leaves in the air and make them "rain" down on us

2 comments:
They look so cute in their costumes! Why do they have to keep growing so fast? I'm glad you had a fun Halloween. 18 days till we see you!!!
He is the cutest pirate I've ever seen! And Brynley's face in those pics just crack me up.
I'm excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment