Mike has instituted "Family Adventure Friday." For our first FAF we went hiking.

It was beautiful! We couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. I told Mike it felt like we were on vacation. We didn't hike the whole way because it was a 2 1/2 mile walk, but we did go far enough to see this.

Noah had lots of fun. He kept saying he was,"Hikin' in the mount-tens." Brynley liked looking up at the trees from her carrier, and had a good nap on the way back down.
3 comments:
How fun! I hope it wasn't too cold. We are freezing here. We had soccer games for 3 hours straight today. It was SNOWING on and off, but they wouldn't cancel them because they cancelled last week (and it wasn't even cold). The girls stayed in the car with Kaella when it wasn't their turn to play. It was SO cold. Anyway, it looks like you had fun. I like the idea of FAF; what a good way to get out of the house.
Bet you all had fun. Nice to get out of the house, after being inside all week, and as a family is even better. Looks so pretty their.
Hi! I am a total blog-loser lately! I haven't been on my blog forever and I haven't even checked anyone elses.
Family Adventure Friday sounds so fun! It looked a little coldish though.
Gracie is missing Noah like crazy. I have kissy prints all over my laptop because she kisses the pictures of Noah. She asks me to see Noah and then says "hugs" and hugs the laptop. Then she says "mmm-mas!" and kisses him. It is really cute!
Post a Comment