Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh, Dear!!

The other day we looked out our window and saw these:

We snuck outside and I was able to snap some pictures before Noah yelled, "Look, Mom!" and the dear ran away. A couple of weeks ago we had six elk eating apples off our tree, but I didn't get a picture of them... it was dark, they were big and scary, and I was trying to get a little girl to sleep at 2:45 am. I did, however, go wake Mike up to come look at them. Suprisingly, he didn't make fun of me. He thought it was cool, too.

3 comments:

Jaqui said...

That is very cool. I bet Noah thought that was awesome. Can Savanna move in with you? All we have is a dog... :( Sad for her. We went to the state fair the other day and she didn't even realize there were rides (which was good, because we weren't going to let them ride anyways), because she was in her element with all the animals. She even tried to kiss a goat! I'll blog about it soon!

Anonymous said...

You know Dad would love to see the animals.Glad Noah seen then. Tell Jaqui you only have room for us. To bad Savanna. If you took Anna, you may end up with Grace too...
Just kidding girls. See you soon.
Love You.

Jaqui said...

Savanna keeps asking if we can see Noah's deers again. We have to look at your blog often so she can see all the pictures. She wants to know when we can go over to Noah's house. I think she takes after her mom in that respect. :) I hope you're doing okay.