Monday, September 29, 2008

Brynley Update

Ms. Brynley had her two month check up today. The doctor was very impressed with how well she can follow with her eyes and push herself up when on her tummy. She weighed in at 11 pounds 9 ounces and 23 1/2 inches, which puts her in the 75th percentile for height and 60th for weight. She was all smiles until she got her shots. She screamed for about twenty minutes. Even now she looks so sad! She needs lots of cuddles.

4 comments:

Stephen Purser said...

She must have learned all that from her FAVORITE UNCLE Steve.

Kelli said...

Right Steve! It is so good to hear she is doing well. 60th percentile for weight! Wow! Maybe she can teach Gracie a thing or two and we can try to get her out of the 14th percentile. I wish I could see her and hold her. Gracie is missing Noah. She really had a lot of fun with him at Disneyland.

Jaqui said...

She doesn't look too sad in her picture. Such a cute smile! It must have been taken before her shots. I'm glad she is progressing so well. She is so cute. I miss you all already. Give Brynley and Noah kisses for me.

Mom said...

They grow to fast.I like her smile.
She is a good baby just like her big brother.