Which Disney Princess Are You? | |
![]() | You are Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love. |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com | |
I decided to copy Jaqui's princess post. I'm not too sure of the results, except I do have two older sisters that liked to pick on me. :) I made Mike take the "What Reality TV Show Should You Be On?" quiz. He should be on Survivor. I don't think he could do it though. He is too picky of an eater.

4 comments:
Can you imagine if they tried to feed him eggs! He would definately not be a survivor.
As for your implications that Jaqui and I were anything but the most amazing and loving older sisters.... I am appalled that you would let anyone if thinks this! You were definately not Cinderella growing up!!!
Looks like you follow in My foot steps. I took the Quiz to see what I was. Cinderella.
Actually, I always wondered if you related to her. *Remembering: "Jamie, I'm choking! Hurry, go get me a drink. Oh, and turn the channel while you're up... and get me a pillow." Memory ends...* Seeing that happen in my own house has made me have a new appreciation for you... and mom! I don't know how she put up with it and didn't say, "Stop being lazy-butts and do it yourself!"
I guess I have another quiz to take...
2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So does mike have to sign himself up for the show or can I just do it for him. Mike this would be a good lauph, I mean experience, for me, I mean you. Enjoy!
Post a Comment