Today we spent the day in Portland and decided to go walk through Ikea. We wondered how Noah would do walking through such a big store, but he LOVED it. He ran around sitting on all the couches saying, "Sit this one, mommy!" My other favorites were, "Look! A Kitchen! Let's eat," and, "Whoa, mom! A house in there!" When we walked past the play area, he told us he wanted to play, so we dropped him off for about half an hour. He didn't want to leave. The whole way out of Portland he begged Mike, "Play, Daddy! Backwards, Daddy, backwards!" in an attempt to get Mike to turn around and go back. I asked Noah what he liked better, playing at Ikea or Disneyland. Sorry, Mickey.
5 comments:
Hmm, maybe we should have our next family reunion at Ikea. :)
I like your new background btw.
I'll have to visit Ikea with Noah.
Hey, what's new? I miss you! You really need an update so I can see those cute kids of yours!
Tiff is right we need a up date, and more pic. lov you
Post a Comment