For some reason I thought I could be super woman and go to school while taking care of a brand new baby and a two year old. I must be crazy. So the scene in our house tonight looked like this: While Mike was dealing with Noah, who did NOT want to go to bed, I was was trying to manuever a crying baby with one hand and my textbook with the other, (as it is, I am typing this one handed) to prepare for a quiz that was due by 9:00. I was getting pretty stressed because it was the first time I had even had a chance to open my book. But my dear husband was so kind to come take Brynley from me after getting Noah settled in. He took her for a drive to calm her down and give me a chance to get my work done. What a great guy. I think I'll keep him.
3 comments:
Mike is a nice guy. Don't tell him I said that; we don't need him getting a big head... more than normal anyway. Sorry we kept you online so long. It was great to chat, though. And to see the kids.
Mike will always be there for you.
Because he loves you sooo much. and you helped him finish school.
Oh, and your rude family wanted to talk to you all night about Disneyland! Sorry! But I do think you are superwoman and you can do it!
Post a Comment